Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Washington Who?

Wow!!1 What an exciting night of NBA and NCAA basketball! First lets look at the NBA...
Now I normally only take one NBA game when I make my bets, and 9 times out of 10 its the Thunder. Although I do like the Thunder covering their line(+6.5) vs. the Nuggets tonight, the game I really like is the Washington Wizards(+10) @ Milwaukee.
With the absence of Gilbert Arenas and recently traded for Josh Howard(out with Injury) Washington has a young Andray Blatche who is looking like the next KG, averaging 27pts and 11 rebounds over the last 5 games. Look for Blatche to be the X factor and keep this game close tonight.
In College, I like Duke's Defense against the three pointer which will shut down Maryland's out side scoring, giving Duke the edge(-1.5). LOTS OF GOOD ACTION TONIGHT!! LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!!

No comments: