Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Texas A and M vs. #1 Kansas

Every Morning when i come to school i check the website scoresandodds.com to find my game i am going to bet on tonight. Yesterday the game i liked was Texas AM vs Kansas. Kansas was favored by 6.5 pts as they travled to Texas AM's home court. I really like Texas AM at home and i know Kansas always seems to play in close games when they go on the road, so i decided to take Texas AM to cover the 6.5 pts. After i finished coaching my basketball team last night i stoped at campus Kwik Trip and picked up some food from the hot spot and some beer to enojy during the game. As the game started i began to see that my prediction was right about Texas AM playing Kansas tough through out the first half and was up by 2 at halftime. The 2nd half Kansas out played Texas AM and took edvantige of some major mistakes that Texas AM made, which ended up winning them the game 59-54. When i first looked at this game i predicited that the game would play out close to what it did. Texas AM lost by 5 so they covered the spread and won me $50 while i sat on my couch and enojyed the rush of watching a game i bet on.

No comments: